Basic Emergency Life Support (2nd Edition) has been developed specifically for school students and young people, as a simplified version of the award-winning First Aid Emergency Handbook.
Expert first aid guidance
Written and revised by one of Australia’s leading experts in first aid practice and procedure, Ella Tyler, this essential first aid resource offers simplified, up-to-date first aid information for every emergency situation imaginable.
Clear and concise format
This 64-page student first aid booklet offers a practical, easy-to-follow layout including:
- Coloured tabs to assist easy access to relevant topics
- Alphabetical listing first aid topics
- Separate CPR section
- Supplementary topics to support understanding of important first aid concepts
- Instructions to help students master key first aid skills
Basic Emergency Life Support (2nd Edition) is a valuable teaching and learning tool.
Clever and compliant
Basic Emergency Life Support (2nd Edition) is compliant with HLTAID001 and HLTAID002.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RWRachael W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWell laid out easy referencing
Well laid out easy referencing resource for on the spot emergencies or to review procedures to brig up on skills. Also easy for kids to follow
- TOTerry O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI love this book! Although
I love this book! Although I did my first aid certificate for my position as an emergency response attendant, I still have a worry that I’ll forget something in the moment of an emergency, having this book at the ready in time of need makes me feel more confident, , just knowing I can quickly and easily look so out if I had to. So easy to read and clear, super book!
- CWCathi W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoUseful book
Very handy to keep in the truck
- RCRob C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery handy indeed. Thankyou.
Very handy indeed. Thankyou.
- GDGabrielle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Resource
This booklet is a great resource to have in your house, in an emergency it offers an accessible overview and process to follow